ISO Safety Consultants in Chennai
Green Global Safety Systems – the leading safety consultants in Chennai to provide quality Education in the field of Safety and Health. we support consultancy part for the Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, Speciality Chemicals, Integrated Steel plants, Fertilizers, Auto motives, Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals, Foods and Beverages, Buildings, Leather Industries Etc…
Green Global Safety systems offer courses such as Diploma in Food Safety, Diploma in Industrial Safety, Diploma in Electrical Safety, Diploma in Off-Shore Safety, Diploma in Fire Fighting, Post Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management, Advanced Diploma in Fire and Safety Management, Diploma in Fire and Safety courses in Chennai.
GGSI, the ISO Consultants in Chennai also offers International Approved Safety Courses such as NEBOSH – IGC (International General Certification), I – Dip (International Diploma), IOSH (International Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health).
Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO 9001 – Internal auditor and Basic Requirements to certification audit.
- ISO 14001 – Aspect and Impact analysis, Internal auditor training.
- OSHAS – 18001 – HIRADEC and Internal Auditor Training.
- Approved Doctors (Factory Medical Officers) as per the Factories Act 1948.
- Industrial Hygiene and Monitoring as per the GMP, Health Audits &
Lead Auditor Resources are available to guide you.
Emergency Preparedness plan and Response Mock drills
Safe Handling of Chemicals
Basic Awareness on Accident Prevention in industries
Fire Fighting and Prevention
Behaviour Based safety – Why it is required, How to proceed..
Fork lift safety, EOT, Lifting tools and tackles
Automotive industrial safety requirements
- Occupational Health and Safety Audits and Training –
- External Safety audit as per I4489 – approved safety auditors as per the CIMAH Rule and as per the Factories Rules including Ship yards.
- HAZOP studies, Risk Analysis (QRA ) as per IS 15656 Using software D Phast / HAZTECH
- Site Appraisal, Emergency Preparedness plan and Fire Mock drills –
- Approvals from the Directorate of Industrial Health and safety
- Electrical Safety audit as per the IEC Requirements
- Arc flash Hazard analysis
- Electrical zone classifications as per IEC standards
- Combustible dust study
- Energy audit for the LPG, Oil Depots
- Occupational Health and Risk assessment, Industrial hygiene requirements
- Behaviour based safety performance projects for chemical process industries
- Fire safety systems and Fire Extinguisher servicing.
- Personal Protective equipment ( PPEs ) as per your PPE matrix
- Training: – Job Specific Trainings, General Awareness training programmes as per the below attachments
- Competent person and Testing and Examinations of Lifting Tools and Tackles as per the Factories acts and Rules.
- Chartered Engineers for your Product Standardization in Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Work place hazard analysis and Risk Analysis recommendations.
LIST OF VALUABLE CLIENTS – SAFETY AUDITS & TRAINING
- Dharani Sugars & Chemicals – Polur, Tamilnadu
- Indian Oil Corporation – Lpg Bottling Plant, Chengalpet
- Indian Oil Corporation – Oil Terminal –Sankari – Salem
- Cheyyar Sugar Cooperative Mill – Cheyyar- Tamilnadu
- Bharat Petroleum – Irumpanam – Oil Terminal –Kerala
- Sscopl Construction Company – Complete Support On Ehs Management Of The Organization Chennai
- Sri Ramicdes Ltd – – Pesticides Chemicals-Chennai
- Chemfab Alkalis – Chlor-Alkali Industry-Pondicherry
- Allison Transmissios India Pvt Ltd – Automobile Industry-Chennai
- Va Tech Wabag –Water Treatment Company – Mnc
- Dalmiacement B Ltd –Project Safety Management -Ariayalur
- Rane-Viralimalai-Construction Safety
- Actavis – Pharmaceutical Unit –Chennai
- Sterilite – Copper Unit –Dhadra Nagar Haveli.
- Cetex Petrochemicals Ltd ,Chennai , Petrochemical Industry
- Tanfac Ltd –Cuddalore – Fluor – Alkali Industry
- Iocl-Bottling Plant –Coimbatore
- Chemplast Sanmar – Panrutti plant
- Madras Fertilizers Ltd
- Henkal Teroson – Adhesives
- Komos –Automotive India Ltd
- Dymos Lear – Automotive India ltd
- PHA-Automotive India Ltd
- Tamilnadu Petroproducts
- SPIC-Heavy chemicals Division
- Manali petroproducts Ltd
- NADI Airtechniques – Engineering Industry –Chennai
- SALCOMP-Nokia Spares manufacturing sector
- Balmer Lawrie – Chemical , Engineering and Grease divisions
- Indian oil – LPG bottling – Vadipatti- Maduari
- Hi-tech Carbon – A Birla group – Gummidipoondi
- Tamilnadu Chemicals – Karaikudi
- IOCL-Bottling plant Trichy – QRA
- IOCL- Kozhikod – Oil Depot – QRA
- ETA – SAC
- Chemplast sanmar- Viralimalai – Foundries
- Textra Leather Exports –Guindy Industrial estate
- Indian oil – Bottling plant – Ilayangudi – Madurai
- Royal Enfield – Oragadam-Emerg Planing
- Balmer Lawrie-Chlorine – QRA
- TEMPEL India – QRA – HAZOP – Safety Audit
- Hitech Carbon – Electrical Arc flash Hazard Analysis
- TANFAC – HAZOP – Kadalur
- Balmer Lawrie- Manali & Chitoor-Barrel Unit
- Balmer –Oil & Grease –Manali
- Ramicide –Pudukottai – Emerg Plan
- RAM Constructions – Construction safety
- BPCL – LPG Bottling- Trivendrum
- Fertilizer corporation of Travancore –Kerala
- Balmer Lawrie – Chittoor –Andhrapradesh
- Indian oil –Petronos
- Energy audit –Indian oil –Ilayangudi-Sivagangai
- IOTL – Manali
- FACT –Kerala – Ports –Wellington – Bargers and Ship berths
- FACT –Udyogamandal –Fertilizer plant
- TNPL – CEMENT PLANT
- TAGROS – Pharma Industry
- LOTTE – Food Industry
- Kothari Petrochemicals –Manali.
- Daewon Automotives – Sriperumbudur
- ESSAR Steels – Sriperumbudur
- BHEL – Ranipet
- Srikalahasthi Pipes Limited – Srikalahasthi
OUR COMPETENCY LEVELS
|Sl no||Expert Area||Competency||No of Experts|
|01||Engineering / Automobile Industries – Mechanical||15 Years in various Mechanical based Industries and Auditing Experience||03|
|02||Chemical Process Experts||20-30 Years of experience||05|
|03||Electrical Experts||33 Years of Experience||03|
|04||Fire safety Experts||20 years of experience in petrochemical Industries||02|
|05||QMS Lead Auditors||15 Years on QMS Systems||02|
|06||EMS Lead Auditors||20 Years on EMS systems||03|
|07||OSHAS 18001||25 Years in OSHAS Systems||03|
|08||IS/TS 16949||15 Years in Automobile QMS||01|
|09||Technicians||05 to 07 years of Experience||02|
|10||Competent Person for Lifting tools and tackles||15 years of Material Handling Competency||01|
|11||Factory Medical Officers||15 Years on Occupational Health||02|
|12||RISK ANALYSIS – DNV PHAST 6.1.5 Version||30 Years of Exp||02|
|13||HAZOP Studies||30 Years of Exp||03|
|14||Zone Classifications – As per the Petroleum and Electricity and BIS||25 years||02|
|15||DUST EXPLOSION study||25 YEARS||02|
|16||Industrial Hygiene study||20 Years||02|
|17||Construction Safety audit – As per BOCW Act||15 Years of Experience||05|
|18||LPG – Specialists – As per OISD norms||20 years of LPG Experience||02|