In every organization, it is very important to know the responsibilities of the works as well as the employers to maintain a healthy and safe working environment. By knowing the duties it seems to be easy for the organization to protect workers from harm and increase the productivity. Safety Institute in Chennai offers safety courses like NEBOSH course in Chennai to give awareness. Here you may find what the responsibilities are.
Responsibilities of Workers
- Use Safety equipment properly. Do not make an experiment on safety equipment.
- Report any dangerous situation which cannot be corrected by them.
- Take enough care for their own while dealing with high-risk jobs like lifting and machine handling.
- Follow the safety procedure which is designed by the organization
Responsibilities of Employee
- Inspect the workplace safety to ensure that workers are safe.
- Develop a safety training programs and procedures to ensure the safety.
- Get a feedback from the workers and know what are the problems faced by them.