The electrical safety audit is a sector which is essential for the organization to know workplace safety. One of the important responsibilities of an organization is to keep the workers safe. The electrical safety audit is the process of examining the electrical installations and electrical equipment in an organization. In a few years back there is no audit in the workplace, so the number of accidents has become increased. After the establishment of the electrical safety audit every organization do the audit periodically it will consistently reduce the number of accidents and reduce the loss of an organization.
Safety audit consultants help the organization to identify the workplace hazards and control measures to be taken to improve the workplace safety.
Identifying Electrical Hazards
- Many accidents are due to the carelessness of the employee. For example, if the employee who handles the electrical wires then they need to wear glows or else they may get an electrical shock.
- If the electrical outlet is placed near to the water then it will cause the problem to the worker. So make sure electrical outlet is correctly fixed.
- If you are not aware of the electrical circuit then do not get involved in repairing of electrical circuits. The organization need to perform all the repair works by electricians.
Perform an Audit
- Perform electrical audit once in a year will improve the safety of your electrical system and help you to identify the areas where the organization need to improve.
- The electrical safety audit is performed by the third-party agency that specializes in performing advanced testing to your electrical system.
- After the completion of the audit the organization is provided with the improvements need to be taken and detailed report on the electrical safety system.
- Some of the organization conducts the program to give the information regarding electrical safety and give training to how to handle the equipment.
Electrical safety Audit helps to
- Helps the organization to minimize the hazards due to electrical system and short-circuiting
- Development of safety performance
- Identify the risk in electrical installations and electrical systems.
Why Green Global Safety Systems?
Green Global safety systems have the well-experienced consultants who inspect the entire organization and give suggestion the areas to be improved. With the help of the consultants the organization can improve their safety