1.How to check the institute is approved by IOSH ?
Ans : Please click the attachment for procedure and got the following link
once you fill all the details it will show the Licensed institute names .
Note : If any letter is even missing the institute is fake .
Eg : Green Global Safety Institute is displayed in the web site
certificate showing Green Global safety Institute Pvt Ltd means it is fake .Hence please check the spelling also.
There are a number of options for booking a course
2.How many Institutes are there in chennai
Few institutes are only Licensed – hardly 5 Institutes .at present …
3.How do you conduct the course ?
There will the Face to face classes for 24 hrs and one Project -Risk assessment
4.If my name is wrong in the certificate ? what to do
You need to give proper ID proof before joining and if the certificate is mistakenly written by you you need to Rs 2500/ additionally.IOSH WEBSITE -verification
NEBOSH -IGC -QUESTIONS
- Who is Eligible to study the course ? Those who has potential to read , write English , Basic safety Knowledge and good Experience in Safety Filed.
- Duration of the Course : ? one in three months
- How many days i need to attend the class ? 10 days minimum
- How many Papers ? three papers , Two theory and one practical
- What is the pass mark ? theory 45 marks out of 100 , Practical : 60 %
- if i fail in one subject ? You need to resit with exam fees only.
- what is the max period to complete ? 4 years max
- Is it very Easy course ? it depends on your effort put and Course provider support.
- What is the benefit ? you are internationally qualified Safety officer
- How i know you are accredited by NEBOSH pl follow here https://www.nebosh.org.uk/NeboshWEB/Studying/Find_a_CourseProvider/# , Enter Internal General certificate , Enter India , Enter Near by Chennai . – you will see our institute in NEBOSH Web site
- Who is the assessor for your Institute ? We are provisionally approved for NEBOSH -IGC 3 – Assessor.
- Any clarification whom we need to contact ? Meganathan Murugappan , Principal , 044 255 11360